Black Panther: Wakanda Forever from Marvel Studios deserves congratulations after learning of its 2023 Academy Award nomination. The blockbuster follow-up to the Oscar-winning Black Panther from 2018 received five nominations overall. Look at the awards listed below:
- Congratulations to Angela Bassett for being nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the Academy Awards!
- Congratulations to Ruth E. Carter on receiving a nomination for Best Costume Design at the Academy Awards.
- Congratulations to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever from Marvel Studios for receiving a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Original Song for “Lift Me Up,” which features music by Tems, Rihanna, Ryan Coogler, Ludwig Goransson, and lyrics by Tems and Ryan Coogler.
- Congratulation on being nominated for an Academy Award for Best Visual Effects, Geoffrey Baumann, Craig Hammack, Christopher White, and Dan Sudick.
- Congratulation to Camille Friend and Joel Harlow for being nominated for Best Makeup and Hairstyling at the Academy Awards!
If you’re eager to visit Wakanda again, the movie will be streaming on Disney+ on February 1!
Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira), and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba) strive to defend their country from interfering world forces in Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. The heroes must work together with the aid of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) to pave a new course for the kingdom of Wakanda as the Wakandans attempt to embrace their next chapter. In addition to Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena, Alex Livinalli, and Tenoch Huerta Meji, the movie stars Michaela Coel as Namor, the king of a clandestine undersea nation.
On March 12, 2022, the 95th Oscars ceremony will begin in earnest at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT. Watch it on ABC in real time and online at ABC.com!